Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween


I used to really enjoy Halloween when I was a kid. The idea of getting a pillow case full of candy was very exciting. I have not gone trick or treating in about eight years. I guess I just felt like I was getting too old to go around and get candy, especially when there are more little kids that I would rather have the fun. My best memories of Halloween were running around with my friends, going house to house, and getting as much candy as possible. I always hated that one person that would give out something healthy instead of candy. It was always fun going trick or treating though. Halloween was an excuse to dress up and be as scary as possible and to go around and scare other people. I still like the old scary movies that come on during Halloween time each year.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you! Using pillowcases to collect candy is the only way to go. And the people who gave out healthy food, or religious pamphlets? C'mon people, we're only out there for the unhealthy, delicious, calorie-loaded candy!

    ReplyDelete