Monday, November 8, 2010

A Change for Wright State

There really is not anything that comes to mind right away that I would like to change. I basically have everything I need on campus. I guess one thing that I would try and change is the payments for books. I feel like the books should be included in our tuition rather then students scrambling to pay four hundred dollars on books. I just figure that if Wright state can give me an eight hundred dollar meal plan, they should be able to include books in tuition. It just would have been nice to not have to worry about getting the money to pay for my books when everything else is paid of with loans, grants, or scholarships. I enjoy mostly everything Wright State has to offer but I just do not understand why books are not included in the tuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment